EL PICO | paper print
PAPER PRINTS - Archival & Digital Print options
I've recently switched to a local (Revelstoke) printer and I couldn't be happier with the quality of the new Archival Paper Prints.
As the prices have increased (in direct relation to the quality), I will also continue to offer the Digital Print (in smaller sizes only), for a more cost effective option.
ARCHIVAL PRINT INFO
- Printed on 'Epson Legacy Etching' heavyweight, archival 100% cotton paper with a uniquely textured matte surface.
- Prints are created using an Epson SureColor P8000 44” professional photographic printer with Epson’s latest Ultra Chrome HD ink sets which are able to produce incredibly deep blacks and amazing colour reproduction, using 8 different ink pigments.
- Prints include Breathing Color’s matte finish UV protecting varnish coatings which aid with colour fading, stain resistance, scratch resistance, and flexibility to eliminate cracking
- Mohawk Radiant White Satin Paper
- Paper weight of 352gsm
- 4 color print process using toner
- Cost effective & high definition print
- FSC Certified
- Machine cut edges
- Resistant to fingerprints and scuffing
The digital prints are full bleed (no white border).
The archival prints are printed to the size specified but have a 1" border added to each side.